Psalm 19

 7 The law of the LORD is perfect, 
       reviving the soul. 
       The statutes of the LORD are trustworthy, 
       making wise the simple.

 8 The precepts of the LORD are right, 
       giving joy to the heart. 
       The commands of the LORD are radiant, 
       giving light to the eyes.

 9 The fear of the LORD is pure, 
       enduring forever. 
       The ordinances of the LORD are sure 
       and altogether righteous.

 10 They are more precious than gold, 
       than much pure gold; 
       they are sweeter than honey, 
       than honey from the comb.

 11 By them is your servant warned; 
       in keeping them there is great reward.

 12 Who can discern his errors? 
       Forgive my hidden faults.

 13 Keep your servant also from willful sins; 
       may they not rule over me. 
       Then will I be blameless, 
       innocent of great transgression.

 14 May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart 
       be pleasing in your sight, 
       O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

No comments: