Keep Away

3/10/09

Last sunday I got a call from Peter Lebhar - he's been recording his first EP this spring break, and said he needed a trumpet player for the first single, so I headed up to Jacksonville on tuesday. I got in town, we hit up Five Guys (which I'd never had before - expensive, but delicious!) and I went into the studio. Four hours and a two water breaks later, we'd written the parts and recorded the tracks. We did some mixing, and we left to have dinner with Peter's family. After a night at the mall, some swisher sweets on the back porch, and great conversation, I left for home the next morning. The trip was a lot of fun and very relaxing. I'm glad all my years of trumpet are going to a good use. =D

Peter Lebhar - Keep Away (Studio Mix)

2 comments:

Mike said...

Dude, are you serious? Five Guys is like less than five dollars and by far one of the best burgers I've ever had.

Daniel said...

yeah, but i got a drink and some cajun fries, which was about 4 bucks extra!