U2 - North Star

Forty-five light years from home
is where you are & where I wanna be
Beside you

I'm looking for direction
the stars are your reflection
to the space between you and me

I can’t wait any longer for your love

The birds still singing for their rent
They fly above the government
It’s not a song of discontent
Our money now its nearly spent

Here I am, a space cowboy
Looking out for love and logic in the universe
yeah yeah

I can’t wait any longer for your love

& The day packs it in
& You watch as the sun goes down
& Pray that the night will come quickly

You hope - You pray
that the clouds leave the sky alone
There’s only one light that can guide you
Guide you home

(say!)
I can’t wait any longer for your love

It’s like the silence and the shock
While the lights are barely shining
You want it - You got it
You take a lot of love inside...

(video)

No comments: